Terms and Conditions
- Applicability. This Agreement applies to your use of the Website and its contents, and the purchase of any items from B&B through the online store, to the exclusion of all other agreements, including, but not limited to, any terms and Agreement that you purport to apply. No alteration or variation of this Agreement by you will be binding on the B&B unless confirmed in writing by an officer of B&B with the authority to modify this Agreement.
- Modifications and Interruption to Service. B&B reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Website with or without notice to you. B&B will not be liable to you or any third party should B&B modify or discontinue any or all of the Website, including the online store. B&B does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to the Website. The operation of the Website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of B&B's control. You will not hold B&B liable for any failure of the Website or your access to the Website for any reason, even if such failure is caused by B&B's negligence.
- Use of Website.
- In General
- You may not use the Website or any products from the online store for any purpose that violates any applicable local, state, federal, or international laws, regulations, or other government requirements, including patent, copyright, and other intellectual property laws. You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion or use of the Website without the express written permission of B&B.
- Transmission or Posting of Material.
- You will not use the Website to transmit or post any material that: (i) is harassing, abusive, obscene, immoral, or otherwise inappropriate; (ii) encourages the commission of a criminal offense; (iii) gives rise to any civil liability; or (iv) violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- Unauthorized Use.
- You will not use the Website for any unauthorized or destructive use, including, but not limited to: (i) transmitting worms, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature; (ii) collecting or tracking the personal information of others; (iii) spamming, phishing, pharming, scraping, or using any pretext, spider, or crawl; and (iv) interfering with or circumventing the security features of the Website, any other websites, or the Internet.
- Termination of Access To and Use of Website. B&B reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate access to any or all of the Website, or any portion of the Website, at any time without notice. Your breach or violation of any of these Agreement may result in immediate termination of your access to the Website or any portion of the Website.
- Online Store.
- Reservation of Rights. In accordance with applicable law, B&B reserves the right to: (i) refuse an order placed by any person for any reason at any time; (ii) limit the sale of our products, including any quantities of such products, to any person, shipping address, geographic region, or jurisdiction at any time; (iii) discontinue any product at any time; and (iv) change the descriptions of products or product pricing at any time without notice to you. B&B may exercise any or all of these rights on a case-by-case basis and in its sole discretion. Any offer for any product or service made on the Website is void where prohibited.
- Number of Products. Products offered for sale may have limited quantities. B&B does not guarantee that sufficient quantities of any product will be available to fulfill your order.
- Description of Products. B&B strives to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of its products that appear at the online store and, in the case of candles, their respective scents. However, B&B does not guarantee that your computer monitor's display will show the color accurately or that its description of the scent (if applicable) will be accurate. Therefore, B&B does not guarantee that the color of the product purchased will exactly match the color of the product on the Website as viewed through your monitor or that a candle will smell as described or in the way you expected.
- Returns and Exchanges. Products may only be returned or exchanged in accordance with B&B's Return Policy (available here). The Return Policy forms part of this Agreement and is incorporated by reference as if set forth fully herein.
- Warranties. B&B does not warranty that any of its products will meet your expectations. B&B warrants only that its products will be free from material defects and workmanship for a period of 30 days following the date of purchase. If a product contains a material defect, your sole remedy is a return or exchange in accordance with the Return Policy. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OTHER THAN THE WARRANTY DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION, ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED. B&B DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO IT PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WHETHER ARISING BY STATUTE, OTHER SOURCES OF LAW, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- Transmission of Information. You understand that your content (not including credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks
- Billing Info. You must provide current, complete, and accurate account, billing, and other information for all purchases made at our store. You must promptly update your account and other information, including your email address, credit card numbers, and expiration dates to ensure that B&B can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. If B&B cancels or makes a change to an order, it may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made
- Resellers. B&B's products are for purchase by consumers only. B&B reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in its sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors. In making this determination, B&B may look to any facts surrounding a purchase, including, but not limited to, orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- Copyright and Trademark Information. All content included or available on the Website, including design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements, is the property of B&B or is used with permission by B&B. Any use of content on the Website, including reproduction, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of B&B is strictly prohibited. You will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of B&B. B&B’s trademarks and service marks on the Website, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by B&B, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits B&B. All service marks and trademarks displayed on the Website of third parties are the service marks or trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those third parties.
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, B&B designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringements
By Email: email@example.com
- Amendments to Agreement or Website. B&B reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update this Agreement or the Website without prior notice. It is your responsibility to check the Website periodically for any amendments to this Agreement or the Website. Modifications to this Agreement are effective immediately upon being posted on the Website. Any new features, tools, or content added to the current Website will be subject to the Agreement posted on the Website at that time. Your continued use of the Website after any amendments to the Website or this Agreement constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance to the amended Website or this Agreement, as the case may be.
- Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions. Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. Sometimes these errors may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. B&B may, at any time and without prior notice to you, correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and cancel any orders that were based on incorrect information on the Website. B&B is not obligated to update, amend, or clarify information on the Website, including, but not limited to, pricing and product information, except as required by law.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided by B&B on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. The information, content, and software included in or available through the Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that any access to, use of, and reliance upon the Website and its contents and information is at your own risk. B&B will have no liability for any interruptions in the use of the Website. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ITS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, GRAPHICS, AND OTHER CONTENT, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED. B&B DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, GRAPHICS, AND OTHER CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WHETHER ARISING BY STATUTE, OTHER SOURCES OF LAW, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- Limitation of Liability. B&B will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or any other person as a result of your use or inability to use the Website, including its software and graphics. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ACCESS TO, THE USE OF, OR ANY CONTENT ON ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL B&B BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, GENERAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR COLLATERAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA, REVENUE, OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH: (a) THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE; (b) A DELAY OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE; (c) ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, GRAPHICS, OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE; (d) LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITE LISTED THE WEBSITE; OR (e) ANY OTHER ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION ON DAMAGES APPLIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, VIOLATION OF LAW, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
- Indemnification. You shall indemnify and defend B&B and its respective directors, officers, employees, and agents (together, the "B&B Indemnitees") from and against any third-party claims, demands, suits, actions, or causes of action (collectively, a "Claim"), and any losses, damages, fines, and liabilities, including attorney fees and litigation expenses, resulting from such Claim, against an B&B Indemnitee arising from your (including any other users' use of the any of the Website, or any portion thereof, with your account): (a) breach, violation, non-compliance, or non-performance of this Agreement; (b) use or inability to use the Website; (c) negligence, willful misconduct, or any violation of applicable law; (d) violation of any rights of any third party (including, but not limited to, violation of privacy rights or infringement of any intellectual property right); and (e) Comments (whether made by you or a third party under your direction). If you breach your duty to defend and indemnify any B&B Indemnitee against such a third-party Claim, you shall reimburse that B&B Indemnitee for the reasonable attorney fees and litigation expenses incurred by that B&B Indemnitee in defending the Claim, and the reasonable attorney fees and litigation expenses incurred by that B&B Indemnitee in recouping the defense attorney fees and litigation expenses from you.
- Class Action Waiver. Any lawsuit arising from this Agreement or access to or use of the Website will take place on an individual basis. Class actions, lawsuits, arbitrations, or other proceedings are not permitted. YOU AND B&B AGREE THAT CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER MAY ONLY BE BROUGHT IN YOUR RESPECTIVE INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE, OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. B&B is located in Oklahoma. By using the Website, you agree that any dispute you have with B&B regarding the Website will be subject to the governing law of Oklahoma, without regard to its conflict of law principles, and you consent to personal jurisdiction in the District Court of the State of Oklahoma, Oklahoma County. B&B makes no representation that the Website are appropriate, legal, or available for use in other jurisdictions.
- Shortened Statute of Limitations. Any claim against B&B related to the Website or for B&B's alleged breach of this Agreement must be brought within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose.
- Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect this Agreement.
- No Partnership or Similar Relationship. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and B&B as a result of your access to or use of the Website.
- Waiver. B&B's waiver of any term, right, or condition of this Agreement may not be construed or deemed to be a waiver or continuing waiver of any such term, right, or condition on any subsequent occasion, or a waiver of any other term, right, or condition.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid or prohibited under applicable law, such provisions shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or prohibition, without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
- Voluntary Agreement. By using any of the Website, you represent that you have carefully read and understand all provisions, terms, and aspects of this Agreement, and have knowingly and voluntarily agreed to be bound by them.
- Integrated Agreement. This Agreement is the complete, final, and exclusive expression of the agreement of you and B&B with respect to your access to and use of the Website. You and B&B may not rely on any promise or representation, written or oral, other than those expressly contained in this Agreement, and this Agreement supersedes any other such promises, warranties, or representations.
SMS/MMS Mobile Message Marketing Program Terms and Conditions
The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based subscription forms. Your consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. Regardless of the opt-in method you used to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. If you have opted in, the Program provides updates, alerts, information, promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., product discounts) from Britten & Bailey's LLC via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided. SMS/MMS mobile messages may be sent using an automated telephone dialing system or other technology. Message frequency varies. You are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP to any mobile message from Us in order to opt-out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt-out. You understand and agree that the preceding options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
For any questions please text "HELP" to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt-out please follow the procedures above.
We may change any telephone number we use to operate the Program at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information with us related to your receipt of messages, including, without limitation, notifying us immediately if you change your mobile number.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any third-party claims, liability, damages, or costs arising from your use of the Program or from you providing us with a phone number that is not your own. If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that has been used to subscribe to the Program, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the Opt-Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a required part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that, if you change your telephone number without notifying Us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the SMS/MMS mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
You agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Program, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18), and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.