When you purchase a product from Britten & Bailey's, LLC (referred to us "we" and "us"), you agree to this Return Policy. No returns will be accepted unless they comply with this Return Policy.
- Timing. We only accept returns within 30 days from the purchase date. Returns must be postmarked by the 30th date following the date of purchase.
- Reasons for Return. We only accept returns of items that are defective or damaged as determined by our sole and absolute discretion. We do not accept returns of products for any other reason, such as if you do not like the look, smell, size, color, or other attributes of the item.
- Method of Contact. If you received a defective or damaged item, please send us an email at email@example.com and let us know that you will be returning your product to us and are requesting a refund or exchange. We will send you an e-mail on where to return your product.
- Return Shipping of Product. You must return your item to us at your sole cost and expense. We must receive the product unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We will not reimburse you for your shipping costs. If you are shipping an item valued in excess of $75, we encourage you to use a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item and are in no way responsible for any delayed or lost shipments of your returned product.
- Refunds. If you requested a refund, once we receive and inspect your return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you your refund is approved, your refund will be processed and we will apply a refund for the original purchase price to your credit card or original method of payment within 10 certain amount of days.
- Delays in Receiving Refund. We are not responsible for any delayed posting of the refund to your original method of payment. Sometimes your bank or credit card service company has additional processing time. If you haven’t received a refund within 10 business days, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exchanges. If you requested an exchange, once we receive and inspect your return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange. If we accept the exchange of your product, the cost of return shipping will be automatically charged to your original method of payment. By requesting an exchange, you authorize us to apply the shipping charge to your original method of payment. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- Gifts. If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, an online code will be e-mailed to you for the value of the refund. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves and then gave the gift to you, we only offer an exchange of your product in accordance with this Return Policy.
- Gift Cards. Gift cards and not returnable.