We at Britten & Bailey's, LLC ("B&B"), an Oklahoma limited liability company, are committed to protecting the privacy of you, the person who visits our Website.
Acceptance of Terms
Information We Collect and How We Use It
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using cookies, log files, and web beacons:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, storing your preferences, and generally improving your experience on the Website. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The "Help" portion of your web browsers will probably tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you disable cookies you will still be able to use the Website, but you might disable some of the functionality on our Website and the convenience that a cookie provides.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Website.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
Please note that we do not alter our Website's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
How We Use Your Information.
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). We will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services in accordance with the preferences you have shared with us.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
When you visit any of the Website, we may use various tracking technologies to collect and store Personal Information from you. We may use your Personal Information for one or more of the following reasons:
- Fulfill your orders from our online store on the Website;
- Administer and analyze the Website;
- Help keep our Website working, safe, and secure;
- Notify you about our products or changes or updates to our Website;
- Provide assistance to you, such as for online technical support and troubleshooting, which may require sharing your personal information with third-party service providers, including but not limited to, customer support providers, email service providers, and information technology providers;
- Comply with legal matters; and
- Provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some target advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described in Section 3. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with legal matters, which includes, but is not limited to:
- responding to or complying with any law, regulation, subpoena, court order, warrant, or other legal obligation;
- detecting, investigating, and helping prevent security threats, fraud, or other malicious activity
- protecting ourselves from liability;
- protecting the rights, property or safety of our users, employees, and others; and
- in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of B&B.
Security of Personal Information
Links to Third-Party Website
The Website may at any time contain links to third-party Website. When you click on such links, they will direct you away from the Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other Website and encourage you to read their respective privacy policies or statements. You should use caution when disclosing your personal information to those third-party Website.
Changes to this Statement
Privacy of Children
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 or target our Website to children under 13. Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take the necessary steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately.
Britten & Bailey's, LLC
Attention: Privacy Compliance Officer
If you request to deactivate your account or delete your personal information, we will endeavor to fulfill your request in accordance with our policies but some personal information may persist in backup copies for a certain period of time and may be retained as necessary for legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations.