A Few Tips to get the most from your products
It’s important to know how to burn a candle, to make sure you get the very best experience possible. So here are some tips:
- Trim the wick to ¼” prior to lighting the candle (with each burn trim your wick)
- Burn for a minimum of 1 hour to make sure the wax pool reaches the edge of the vessel (tin or jar). This will help the fragrance fill your space while also preventing the candle from tunneling. So make the first burn count!
- Safety is always important! Follow the warning label on the bottom of the candle and NEVER leave a burning candle unattended (among other things).
- Drafts can cause the very best candles not to burn correctly so choose the placement of your candle wisely (watch the flame to see if a draft maybe affecting your candle).
- When possible extinguish candles with the lid (don't blow them out) and store candles with the lid on to maintain the fragrance integrity of your candle.
**If you have additional questions please contact Customer Service
- Flip the reeds a few times the first time you open the bottle to saturate the reeds with oil.
- Flip the reeds at least once a week to continue to diffuse the fragrance in your space.
*Flip the reeds as often as once a day to release the fragrance, reuse the bottle as s bud vase after oil has evaporated.
- Always shake the bottle prior to spraying.
- Test in a small hidden area before spraying on any fabrics, to ensure it won't discolor (some fabrics are prone to discoloration and delicate, so make sure yours are 'ok' prior to spraying).